Charismatic Communication for Leaders (aka Transforming Communication)
Would you like to:
Perfect the art of engaging with others
Influence others AND maintain the relationship connection?
Negotiate to build rapport and create consensus with ease?
Successfully facilitate tension and conflict?
This 27-hour investment in your emotional intelligence will provide you with a deep understanding of how people 'tick' and how to adapt your behaviour to get the best out of others! (And you'll get to practice the skills in a safe, supportive and encouraging environment!)
Who is this course for?
* Leaders and potential leaders looking to develop their charisma and influence
* Parents wanting to enrich their relationships with their children
* Managers, team leaders, supervisors, foremen/women & business owners who want to increase their resilience and upgrade their skills toolbox
Positive change begins with effective communication.
Our Charismatic Communication skills training (aka Transforming Communication), is an engaging and practical course designed to improve how you interact with others. You will participate in hands-on, skills-based activities, designed to improve the quality of your relationships. We'll support, encourage and affirm you so you have the ability to:
- Lead the process of people-connection to quickly and easily create productive relationships.
- Help others to confidently help themselves and build their self-esteem.
- Get your own needs met while maintaining your relationships both personally and professionally.
- Resolve disagreements and tension in any situation and maintain rapport.
- Develop strategies and plans to produce win-win outcomes that maintain the mana of those involved.
- Successfully influence others while keeping your relationships intact.
Improve Your Leadership Skills to Achieve Your Potential!
If you'd like to activate your leadership strengths in four days, or nine 3-hour sessions please do join us on our next intake.
Why do I need communication skills training?
Research on coaching was carried out by The Graduate School of Business at Stanford in 2013. A study of more than 200 CEO’s, board directors and senior executives of North American public and private companies were polled in the 2013 Executive Coaching survey. One of the key findings from the survey concluded that handling conflict ranks as the highest area of concern for CEO’s. Nearly 43% of CEO’s rated conflict management skills the highest area of concern and one of the top priorities for senior staff to be competent in.
Wouldn't it be great to feel confident and calm when tense people-situations arise? And when did you last refresh your relationship-building skills?
What’s in it for you:
- Improve the quality of your relationships in all areas of your life
- Reduce stress - you'll find you have skills and tools to successfully deal with any situation
- Save time - no more worrying about tricky situations
- Quickly understand other people's perspectives
- You'll be able to develop a more co-operative team that works together well
- Really 'walk your talk'
- Find more time in your week
What’s this course about?
Charismatic Communication for Leaders is based on the Transforming Communication course developed by Dr Richard Bolstad of Transformations. It delivers leading-edge skills we know will enhance co-operation and resolve conflict, if you apply them. The training was developed by Dr Richard Bolstad based on his book of the same name. The conflict resolution model it teaches draws on NLP, solution-focused approaches, effectiveness training and John Gottman's relationships research. Barbara Jaques is one of Transformations' certified instructors, accredited personally by Dr Richard Bolstad.
We believe in the effectiveness and transformational ability of this training. We'd really love to share with you a skillset you can easily implement to provide you the ability to identify what skills to use in any people-situation, and then apply the right tools at the appropriate time.
To download a registration form click here.
The Charismatic Communication for Leading training (referred to as Transforming Communication) course is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Looking for something shorter? Try our one-day Essential Communication Skills workshop.
Essential Skills is a one-day workshop for growing confidence & creating engaging relationships and is ideal for supervisors, managers and team leaders.
How good are your communication skills?
Being able to communicate effectively is vital to succeed in the workplace. Communicating effectively allows you to express your ideas and views clearly, confidently and concisely, helping us better understand a person or situation and enabling us to resolve differences.
Essential Communication Skills is a one-day workshop covering the fundamental skills required to create relationships and successful outcomes for yourself and others. You’ll leave with an understanding of how to communicate with more clarity and impact, in any of your relationships. You’ll learn:
- Vital skills to keep connected with others personally and professionally;
- How to create a focus for productive conversations.
- Ways to support others in need.
- How to get what you want while maintaining relationships.
- Strategies to effectively deal with disagreement.
Want some help with your presentation skills?
We only know what we know until we know something different right?
Recently we shared our top tips for presenting with Barbara's local BNI chapter in Whangarei and provided a useful handout resource. The information was warmly and graciously received as many of the broup, predominantly male, found some helpful tips in the presentation. Given Barbara's passion is training and workshop delivery, and she's been doing it for absolute yonks, she's really happy to share some of her key tips and tricks with you. In fact, here's the handout she gave out this morning if you'd like to read it. You're very welcome!
And, if you'd like to have a complimentary, obligation-free one-to-one session with her, you can contact her here.