Would you like to:
Feel confident dealing with people?
Influence others while maintaining relationships?
Resolve tension effectively between people
Develop trusting relationships quickly and easily?
Build co-operation and gain the respect of others?
This training will help you reduce your stress & increase your resilience using proven techqnieus that work!
Who is this course for?
* Leaders and potential leaders looking to develop their charisma and influence
* Parents wanting to enrich their relationships with their children
* Managers, team leaders, supervisors, business owners who want to increase their resilience and review their skills toolbox
Positive change begins with effective communication.
Our communication skills course is an engaging and practical course designed to improve how you interact with others. You will engage in hands-on, skills-based activities designed to improve the quality of your relationships, giving you the ability to:
- Build rapport quickly and easily
- Resolve difficulties and meet outcomes
- Respect needs and co-operate
- Resolve conflict
- Create solutions
- Influence successfully
- Increase resourcefulness
- Listen and speak effectively
Improve Your Communications - Achieve Your Potential!
Unlock your potential in four days, or nine 3-hour sessions, with our Communication Skills course. Our training delivers leading-edge skills to enhance co-operation and resolve conflict. Drawing on the teachings of Dr Richard Bolstad and following John Gottman's relationship research, we use the conflict resolution model and NLP-based, solution-focused effectiveness training to provide you with the right communication tools, and the awareness of when to use them!
Improve the quality of your relationships, open yourself up to new opportunities and unlock your hidden potential. Discover the power of truly effective communication!
Why do I need communication skills training?
Research on coaching was carried out by The Graduate School of Business at Stanford in 2013. A study of more than 200 CEO’s, board directors and senior executives of North American public and private companies were polled in the 2013 Executive Coaching survey. One of the key findings from the survey concluded that handling conflict ranks as the highest area of concern for CEO’s. Nearly 43% of CEO’s rated conflict management skills the highest area of concern and one of the top priorities for senior staff to be competent in. How are your conflict management skills? And when did you last refresh your communication skills toolbox?
What’s in it for you:
- Improve the quality of your relationships in all areas of your life
- Reduce your stress - you'll find you have skills and tools to successfully deal with any situation
- Save time - no more worrying about tricky situations
- Quickly understand other people's perspectives
- You'll be able to develop a more co-operative team that works together well
- Really 'walk your talk'
- Find more time in your week
What’s this course about?
Transforming Communication is founded on a vision of worldwide training in the use of leading edge skills to create co-operation and resolve conflict. It was developed by Dr Richard Bolstad based on his book of the same name and the conflict resolution model it teaches draws on NLP, solution focused approaches, effectiveness training and John Gottman's relationship research.
It's about providing you with the skills you need to be able to identify what skills to use in any given situation and then apply the right tools at the appropriate time.
To download a registration form click here.
The Workplace Communications (referred to as Transforming Communication) course is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz
Looking for a short, one-day workshop?
Essential Communication Skills is a one-day workshop that covers the fundamental skills required to create relationships. With a strong focus on creating rapport, you will gain (or remember) the skills you need to build respectful relationships including:
- Setting an outcome and why it's important
- Handling problems calmly
- Understanding others' perspectives
- Developing connection using non-verbal skills
- Practicing your listening so others feel heard
- Learning a model to help you manage challenging situations
- Getting your own needs met
- Achieving win-win outcomes
- Recognising values differences - an overview