Whangarei Business Women's Network
The Whangarei Business Women's Network was set up by Barbara in response to the requests by many women who had been part of the Her Business Network in Whangarei.
What’s the WBWN all about?
What happens at the WBWN?
Each month an event is held that provides the opportunity for women in business to:
- Connect with other businesswomen in Whangarei
- Share your business cards and your successes
- Learn from a local, successful woman in business
What makes the WBWN different from all the other networks?
There are many highly successful business networks operating in Whangarei. Many of these require a joining fee plus an annual membership fee and some form of regular attendance. The WBWN is a ‘pay as you go’ option with no membership fees and no attendance requirements.
Who can attend the WBWN?
Any woman in business in Whangarei is welcome to attend whether you’re working for yourself, in a partnership or working for an employer. There’s only one rule: Pay in advance by 5.00pm, the Thursday before the event.
How do I get to attend WBWN?
What’s the cost to attend?
What do I get from my $45 investment?
- A two-course meal will be served along with a welcome drink upon entry.
- You’ll have the opportunity to participate in an activity that will help you connect with other business women.
- Enjoy a relaxing meal with the opportunity to converse with other women in business. (Special dietary requirements can be catered for – simply email Barbara before the event)
- Connect and exchange business cards with likeminded businesswomen
- Share business successes, stories, opportunities and challenges in a supportive environment.
- Learn something new from the guest speaker (a successful, Whangarei business woman)
What’s the purpose of all of this?
So what’s the Red Tape?
Payment must be made in advance by 5.00pm the Thursday before the event.
Door or late registrations will not be permitted.
Refunds or cancellations are not permitted after the closing date. However, a substitute may be sent in your place if you’re unable to attend—simply email details through before midday on the day of the event.
Tax receipts will be emailed as payments are received.
Who coordinates the WBWN?
Barbara Jaques of BJ Projects.