Barbara Jaques, Certified Coach, BBS, Dip. Mgt., IANLP Trainer, mBIT Coach
Barbara grew up in Northland, originally from the little city of lights that is Kaiwaka, and has invested over half her career working in Whangarei.
Under the umbrella of BJ Projects she is dedicated to 'lighting up minds to transform the world' and helping you unlock your ptoential through coaching, supervision and training by:
- Discovering your strengths and skills to develop confidence;
- Building enriching relationship one conversation at a time;
- Supporting you in your journey for change;
- Challenging unhelpful beliefs and patterns to help you shift your perception and develop new thinking patterns.
Why use Barbara as your coach or trainer?
As a perpetual learner, she is passionate about keeping her own light shining within. She loves sharing her learnings and this means that you'll get the help you need to get what you want. Would you like to improve your relationships at home or work? Achieve better results at work? Extend yourself beyond your current boundaries? Get your business on track for success? Barbara can help you to achieve the success you want.
With big chunks of experience in the recruitment, administration and general management fields and many hours of coaching and supervision delivery in a variety of industries, she values integrity and is highly professional in her approach. She is committed to walking her talk and supporting you to be true to your values while still getting what you need.
Her valuable combination of skills have successfully contributed to improvements in private and public sector organsations in the areas of management, administration and human resources. Combined with her skills in the field of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming - the study of success), she has the ability to help you understand how you think (and others think - especially the ones that drive you nuts!), and how your thinking and communication can impact on the outcomes you get both at home and at work. (And just how easy it is to change if you choose to).
Her responsibilities have included managing teams, all aspects of managing individuals from engagement to restructuring and down-sizing, developing, implementing and monitoring systems and processes in the operational, management, HR and administrative areas. Her responsibilities now include working for herself (not an easy feat), as well as ensuring that she meets her client commitments.
She holds a Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Human Resource Management and Employment Relations (2006).
She’s a Master Practitioner of NLP (certification 2007), a Trainer certified by the International Association of NLP (2015), a licensed Transforming Communications Instructor, a Certified Coach (ICI), an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and an Approved Supervisor with the NZ Association of NLP.
Her unique combination of skills and experience provides a firm foundation upon which she skillfully listens, encourages, supports and challenges individuals (just like you), in a personal and/or a work environment. If you'd like to move beyond your current thinking patterns to achieve the outcomes that you never dreamed you were capable of, and ultimately getting the 'wins' that you seek in your life, get in touch by clicking here.
Qualifications & Education
- National Certificate in Adult Education & Training L5 - 2017
- ICF (International Coach Federation) Accredited Coach abiding by the ICF Code of Ethics - 2016
- LAB (Language and Behaviour) Profile Practitioner - 2015
- NLP Trainer IANLP (International Association for NLP) - 2015
- mBIT Coach – Multiple Brain Integration Techniques - 2013
- Coach—ICI - 2011
- Transforming Communication Instructor Certification - 2010
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming - Sydney 2007
- Bachelor of Business Studies – Human Resource Management & Employment Relations - Massey 2006
- NZ Institute of Management Diploma - Northland Polytechnic 1991